15 Thoughts, Rants and ramblings about the formation and life

15 Thoughts, Rants and ramblings about the formation and life



1. Humans are physically able to get more than you think ... more.

2. Attitude is everything.

3. Wondering when it comes to a press of 300 pounds bench when you can not bench press 150 pounds is a bit ridiculous. You have to walk before running.

4. There are no absolutes. It all depends on the person and their circumstances.

5. Everyone must complete a full season of wrestling in high school. It just made the rest of your life much easier.

6. Not that I can do ... you do not want to bad enough.

7. Those who think that lifting weights and heavy breathing are also stupid to think that before the disease later in life sounds like a smashing good time. I'm just saying.

8. The reason that the $ 10 per month gyms are so popular is because there is a level of commitment.

9. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the goal of strength training to get strong ... not tired.

10. Beware the coach who preached but not practiced.

11. A good friend of mine (who is also a great strength coach) told me recently that he was not authorized to use the TRX straps at the gym until completion of the certification of fitness TRX. Really? Are you kidding?

12. One of the most technically sound squats I've seen was done by my son of 3 years. Done.

13. Does anyone know if there is a law on misleading advertising and food? Only I have a stinking suspicion fruit loops are not "a good source of whole grains."

14. Do not be one of those people that will always start the diet on Monday ... living in the now. Also, make it a lifestyle, not a phase.

15. I have no emotional ties when it comes to training, I can not buy food trends and greatest. For training, I use what works best for what I'm trying to accomplish. My nutrition is something like this, eggs, meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, water, fish oil capsules and a multi-vitamin. When the time has come, I'll have some potatoes, oatmeal or bread of good quality. I'm sorry, but the magical beverage extracted from exotic berries from God knows where it does not cure disease, cause weight loss, etc.

Leave a Reply