The importance of accepting the anger and the Movement for the healing and deliverance

The importance of accepting the anger and the Movement for the healing and deliverance



This morning I woke up with this wave of anger passed through me. I felt like a volcano ready to explode. This rarely happens to me. Now, after all, you would think that years of therapy, reading self-help, psychology and spiritual books with meditation, and constant self-observation and what I call "inner child and inner healing work," we straightening, do not you?

Well, I guess it depends what you mean by "right". I have come to learn and believe that "healing" can and often a lengthy process. Sure, we are making progress and progress if we work hard enough, or as one of my therapist would say, "the therapy works if it works." I would say that stinks therapy and then say their lines, and I had to agree and admit that poverty sucks more. So, I went to my next session bound and determined to "get right" more no matter how much I had to dig into my subconscious mind and memory to locate the source of the fears, hurts, anger and other negative emotions, thoughts and beliefs that complicates my life and made me miserable often.

So when I was haunted by this sudden fit of rage, took a few deep breaths and let the anger move. This may take some time and effort. We generally teach children that anger is not a good thing, and that to be upright, moral and good citizens and people who must repress and keep our anger under control.

To which I say 'crapola "as a friend of mine used to say. Repressing our anger is what leads to high blood pressure and tension that builds up slower and slower until the" boom "of a day and" burst ". At that time, anything can be the straw that broke the camel's like the saying goes. In the case of my mother, holding years of repression and anger took a major hit when he was sixty years.

Mom used to tell him he could have done better for your heart, mind and peace of mind, I might add, was to a large wooden roller and give my father a big hit in his sleep. That would teach him to abuse and mistreatment. Not that physical violence is something that I advocate, but in the case of the mother seemed to have been the same for my father's medicine to receive, and your first reaction when enraged (which remained constant) was his success. That, I'm sad to say, he did much more often than I care to think or remember.

Back to my anger this morning, I told my inner child who needed to talk to me and tell me why and what he was upset? A picture of my friend Janice came to mind. I guess you could say I had a "crush spiritual" Janice quite some time. I even took her to a student and helped open your psychic, in writing, healing and channeling abilities. We've known for almost five years. One of the first things she agreed and undertook to do was to remove the excess weight he carried. In his view, prevented their spiritual progress and admitted that all the weight that was essentially a "heavy" you just get on the road. He said that as enlightened spirit was more motivated to drop weight, or what I say, "give the universe, Gitt, U. .. Get you!. Losing weight and dieting are such negative terms. Never use it constantly and encourage your friends and customers who do not. As we lose that unconsciously trying to find. And the first three letters of diet are DIE and "T" is to try and I'll say. I prefer the words remove, remove, to the universe, etc.

Janice Gitt-u made about fifty kilos and looked a lot better even though he was about seventy others of their ideal weight. Constantly encouraged me and applauded. Then over a year left his job, he lived in his 401-K for a time, concluding that according to the predictions of the Mayan calendar ends in 2010, which was to rise and move to the new land, so there was no need to save for retirement.

Chacun a son gout, to each his own, as the French say. Janice managed to pass through their 401-K in a little over a year. Then I noticed the pounds began to creep back and in a few months, he had gained a pound, and a little further back. This is a common story, I realize.

Janice also told me it would take time to build his business of healing and that his name out there. She would not ever go back to the business world again. She had been production manager for over twenty years, and decided that could and should make a living as a healer. Why not? There are a lot of psychics and healers who have to do it full time. Some make a fortune on it, like Sylvia Browne. James Van Praagh, John Edward, etc. They say you can do anything if we believe in our dreams and hopes, and are willing to do our part to manifest and "doing things" happen.

Once again, was very supportive of Janice. As they say, "talk is great and actions speak louder than words. Well, my dear sweet Janice, has not expressed his dream or his name is 'no' so that people will come to your beautiful healing room that she worked very hard and creatively to manifest. I remember the day I visited. I was stunned by the beauty of the sanctuary and a healing room. There were crystals of all sizes and gemstones all over the place. Beautiful colored scarves in purple, blue, pink and cakes were spread on artistically. There totems, feathers, paint, dream catchers and God knows what else. I told him how to catch his breath was and his response was: "I rarely, even to my room for healing."

I was shocked. "Well, how can you expect someone else to bring so much beauty and healing energy you do not even spend time there?"

"I know she said."

You can now ask, what is the point of Michael? Why are you rambling on about his friend Janice? I will tell you. I let my personal devotion and spiritual love with Janice, to interfere with the usual pleasant character, but often keep separate. We all know how our inner child ego and love to rant and get all wounds over things. Even when we think we have learned and the three 'c's by heart, to be cool, calm, and collected, we find something we broke in a blink of a moment.

As I thought more, I realized I was angry at Janice. What triggered your anger? It was an email I received from another friend, Justine said I was in Sedona AZ Janice found herself. Now, I have to admit that email threw me for a real fat big loop. I had told Janice first came to me to have a psychic reading back in 2004 that was a healer, writer, and a canal. She lit up like a bulb on the part of being a healer and a canal, but she said she really avoid the university for not having English writing articles and essays. I smiled and said, "what we resist has a tendency to persist. My prediction proved correct because Janice did it slowly blossom into a wonderful writer and a healer and channel.

She even helped me with some of the scenes in a couple of my books Janice has an amazing ability to analyze the details, plot, character etc. can only feel if a sentence or paragraph that are not "correct." She will point and then set off, or "add the fuzz" as she calls him.

As I thought more about Justine email, I realized that Janice and I had lost touch for a few weeks. So he wrote the judge and said:

Your e-mail about Janice is "clear as mud to me." I told Janice the first time we find that it is a healer, channel and writer. She has spent years developing their skills. And now I know who she is? How can this be? Pardon moi as the French say, I'm totally confused. I thought the problem was his weight and get marketing their healing abilities. To create a name and a business. Oh well, whatever floats the old boat as the saying goes. "

I pressed the submit button and the next morning I wake up angry. So I say to my inner child that is "talk" time. You need to speak his mind no matter what it is. And do not hold nothing back ". Over time and with practice, our inner child will do just that. He or she may have to learn to trust us first, especially if our parents were abusive and mean to us, it was my father. That's part of the therapy works if it works, the progress I have made. Living proof that each of us has an inner child is "feelings." Feeling part of us is our inner child. When something is set in motion the powerful emotions that you can bet your last dollar of our inner child button has been pushed, either positively or negatively.

With that said and done, I took my picture I have of myself when I was about ten years. It is the only one the rest were destroyed by a flood many years ago. I looked at the picture of myself and felt that this outpouring of love for the child who had been who had been through a lot and never gave up, no matter what. I think we can all find that part of us that was / is strong and never completely abandoned, no matter how abusive parents, teachers, peers, or who may have been for us when we were little.

I winked at the picture and said, "Little Michael, I pass the stick of India to talk with you." Adelante! "

"Well, Janice I'm very angry. She told me, and even you and various entities and ascended beings in the many sessions to channel what he did for her, said it would reduce the excess weight and become a powerful healer. You and she were to travel to Hawaii and other places around the world to help people. I'm not sure why, and she concluded that I had to remove excess weight, but the two but you did.

"I have it in my head that was removed. He takes some and profits, as well as behind. She takes a sabbatical, and now, all this time later, she does not have his website up. She has flyers to hand and that is basically doing little to promote itself. aspires big. I have, or, bust my butt constantly pursuing my dream to write, working and writing my books, poems and articles. I do tons of work to promote myself, so I'm pretty busy to pay my bills, while pursuing my dream of writing. Janice and basically gets off the hook. "

"So, are you jealous of Janice? Is that what you're saying?"

"I have trained me to be honest, I confess that yes, I'm jealous of Janice. She has a husband who supports it, and get to travel to Arkansas during the excavations of glass, and several sacred sites and places of new age comply with this or that guru and to share power, as she says. "

"Well, maybe that's his way. Perhaps your good karma is to have a husband who will support you for a while after having worked so hard for about thirty years. Maybe it's taking a break?"

"Well, she has said her husband loves to work and bring an income, either regular work or healing work. He said he does not care what kind of work you do, but can not carry the whole load time. Personally, I think Janice is chicken little, too afraid to "do whatever and go out there and make things happen as we do. I think she is too lazy side. "

"That could very well be true, but perhaps we should feel some sympathy for Janice rather than jealousy. Can we know of no one path or destination? We have the right to judge any soul?"

"I suppose not, but I'm still mad at Janice. I think it's a coward and a wimp. She talks a lot, but what really made in the last year since I stopped working? Her name is equality, but it is not . We have worked very hard for many years to get where we are, and made a lot of sacrifices along the way and still do. We've always been alone and never had to pay someone in our way. If we do not "t work does not eat."

"That's true for us, but their circumstances are different. As I said, that could well be his good karma."

"You're right, but I'm tired of being close to that kind of energy and people. It depresses me and shows my old fears I will not succeed."

"Bravo for you, little Michael. You just made a great point. You are acknowledging and owning their own fears and say that Janice actions or lack thereof, reflect some of our fears. Is that what I am listening? "

"Yes."

"I appreciate your honesty. That is so important. So, what can I do?"

"Part of me wants to let you do, or not, the thing and be done with it for now. I can live up to its trajectory," do "as part of their growth, or a stage or whatever."

"Yes, it is called an impasse or deadlock and the Lord knows and I've been there many times. So we know what it is. After all, a psychic told me that more than twenty years I had become a successful writer and write many books. Look at how many years it took to get my first book published. I am now really going full speed or the height of "Steam Roller" my new name at the age of fifty-two. "

"Yes, I'm so proud of you. You have three published books. And you have two more seen by his publishers and has three more in the works. That's being a steamroller and are working your butt off to promote their books, along mental work and business. "

"Thanks, little Michael. So you're saying you need more space for Janice, for now? "

"I think if I think a little more about it. Maybe when your next book is accepted and the second book of poetry that its editor, who published the first is to go see, you accept, I will feel safer and not angry, old fears, or threatened by Janice ".

"Therefore, we can admit that the real problem is with you and me, and Janice. Can you accept that?"

"Yes, I understand how people are mirrors of the parts of us. If we get really angry with someone, the buttons are getting pushed and activating parts of us that are not healed and looking."

"You have learned a lot, little Michael. How do you feel now?"

"Best".

"What if we wait a few days and see how we feel about Janice, then?"

"Deal. Yes, I agree that time can heal. And not have to make quick decisions eruption ever. But I have to be honest. I can see that you see and know the talent that Janice is and when it does not express yourself, and get angry, just as bothered for years by limiting the expression of their talents. Why, friends who said years ago that poetry is beautiful and should be made beautiful books stocked in bookstores worldwide. They said the same of their articles and books. "

"You're right. And I stop and start, and start and stop the infinite due to insecurity and self-esteem problems, and heal wounds of father put me down all the time, telling me I was basically worthless, and a piece of s. .. what would never be a hill of beans, as a mom. That struck me as a sword in the heart and has taken years of therapy and self-examination and work to heal. And probably and I may never be completely. "

"Yes, I'm part of you that still cries sometimes, and feel lonely and insecure, and yet the needs and desires of a father and good dad."

"Yes, you are and who is honored as a concept in Star Trek Klingon would say."

"Well, all we have past, we always come back. As the gospel song says," There is no turning back. "We have been in the well of sadness and depression most of our lives. It's time for joy, and buckets of success now. Do not you think we won?"

"Yes We have at the time."

"Well, I just want you to know that no matter what we decide about Janice, who are struggling to stay and deal with people who reflect the" old us. Janice may have to find your way and do his thing. That is good. But I'm not sure I can be close to that kind of energy. We have changed considerably in recent months. And it makes me sad, because I want Janice were there with us. She goes on about that book to be channeled by Mary Magdalene, and I say, what is holding back? She has written beautiful things. So many. There is more to do. I think it's your old fears and blockages. Probably from some past life, so "

"Well, you know all that, right? And spend much time in reading sessions and try to help clients work through their fear, pain and blocks."

"I can tell you I'm so sad now that I think we walked away with Janice. I know she has abandonment issues and this could trigger something very old. But I'm not sure if I can deal with it now. You have attracted a two new and very strong women in your life that are really going all gas and steam, as you are. Mirrors are new, as you always say that as the energy changes that attract people who are echoing the new energies. "

"That is correct. And that's why I too am having a hard time with Janice energy right now."

"She made all these cures in you and helped him into power and then goes on his" off "mode which we have felt for some time. It makes no sense to me and that makes me very sad, even though can be heard saying, "everything is fine. It's all good. "It's not good for me when people have back and block their own success."

"It happens very often. I was our worst enemy for years."

"Well, you is not now and that is why many doors are opening for us and so fast, I might add. In fact, it is very exciting, is not it?"

"Yes, I know. I also know that people come into our lives and for reasons of his departure for reasons too. I've always been attracted to strong women to help me heal as well as help cure many women. Maybe it's the karma Janice works for the duration of this life, or maybe it started. My guides are not telling me that. But I do know is that "change" is in the air. "

Well, I tell you what I do. I will give the child inside of Janice, a big hug, and say that in dreams that she will be fine. And we'll root and pray that she will come in the fullness of his power and talent, there are many. And it will be good if we have to stay away from Janice for a while until you find your way and advances in the way it claims is his destiny? "

"I say it is perfectly acceptable. Okay, thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings, little Michael. I'm starving. It is time for a snack. "

Needless to say, I felt better after talking with cubes that my inner child. Then something really wonderful and, as we know, nothing happens by chance and synchronicity happens to teach, show, and help guide and move forward. A little later I received an email from a customer who asked me to do a reading in two entities: the Avatar of Synthesis and the Spirit of Peace. I got chills as I reread the names of

the two entities. I meditated and then reading. I was moved to tears by what words of love of wisdom came through.

It reminded me that, with our inner child, we also have a superior being who loves us unconditionally. This part of us, literally, you can access all the knowledge and give us words of inspiration, encouragement and wisdom when you feel depressed and down and in need of guidance. Kahlil Gibran, in his wonderful book The Prophet, which says that "joy is your sorrow unmasked" and "deep sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain." Or in my case, deeper than the anger size in his being, the more peace you can contain. I wrote in my diary at 3:50 pm "I felt very angry this morning and now has come to the peace and serenity after reading Thomas did."

As the sun and bathe in the peace that replaced the anger, I humbly bow and make a toast to the two "anger" and "peace" for each are powerful friends and teachers, not enemies. As I say in the title of this article, the anger needs to be moved through us before it can be released. You must be honored, recognized and respected. Peace is their brother or sister and ready to embrace us when we have dealt with your anger. Remember that the creation of peace on earth begins with the creation of inner peace!

Leave a Reply